Tulip Fields in Holland
Maaike Ouboter - Dat ik je mis
For those of you interested in the art history as well some regular Dutch history, the BBC has done a documentary of three episodes named The High Art of the Low Countries, presented by Andrew Graham-Dixon.
Here’s the complete playlist. It goes from medieval Flanders to the Renaissance and the Dutch Golden Age to the modern and postmodern era.
- Australia: The class clown who makes everyone laugh
- America: The jock who loves themselves and everyone secretly hates
- Canada: The nice person who offers to show you around on your first day
- England: The hot boy everybody wants to bang because he's a gentlemen
- New Zealand: Australia's little brother who is the only one who thinks Australia sucks
- The Netherlands: That high kid in the back that everyone just ignores
- France: The romantic playboy who hangs around England too much
- China: The overly smart kid who puts his hand up for every question
- Russia: The scary large kid that nobody talks to because they'll probably get stabbed
- Scotland: The angry person who's best friends with England but not-so-secretly hates them